Friday 17 July 2015

Welcome to my blog.

As the title suggests, this is my first post. Firstly I would like to say thank you for visiting me! I'm sure you may have already guessed but this is a brand new blog created through my passion and lust for reading.
I have already tried a few times to start blogging (3 to be precise) but for one reason or another it hasn't stuck.
You may know already from reading the 'About Me' section to the right that I am a Mum of 3. I work from home and obviously with 3 children I am always on-the-go but aside from reading and watching my favourite TV shows I still feel that I need a hobby. So this is my last-ditch attempt at creating and sustaining a fully-fledged blog.
I hope you enjoy reading with me and I hope that this time next week I will still be enjoying writing! (Yes, I really am that fickle!)
See the social media links at the top of the page (if I have managed to do them correctly!) to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Goodreads.

Rachael.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment