Wednesday 4 January 2017

2016 - My Year In Books

At the dawn of a new year I thought it fitting to look back at 2016 as a whole and, wow, what a year it was! My thought process wasn't in the least bit encouraged by my Goodreads Year in Books tool!! 

66 books officially read and logged. Probably around 70 in truth, which is not bad considering I was extremely busy at the start of 2016 with another project and so I didn't really get started until around late April/early May. My goal for 2016 was 100 books, so I have set it again at 100 for 2017 and I'm pretty confident I will do it this year!

My genres varied a little more in 2016, from business and self help to psychological thrillers and timeless classics. I thoroughly enjoyed every one of them.

To see my full list, take a look at my Goodreads Year In Books https://www.goodreads.com/user/year_in_books/2016/42351815

I intend to make the most of 2017 and widen my choices even further, paying more attention to reviews and my blog, and re-reading some of my school reads that (shamefully) I skimmed through rather than studied!

Until next time,

Rach xo

No comments:

Post a Comment