Thursday 18 May 2017

Amazon's 'Start a new book series for 99p'

As a Kindle user, Amazon features pretty heavily in my book life. My inbox pings every morning with the deals for the day, and I click to see what possibilities await!

One of the lesser known deals that Amazon feature regularly is the 'Start a new book series for 99p'. I check this out frequently but it tends to feature mostly genres that I don't read, or series that I am already reading.

Today I felt it was worth a mention for three reasons. 1) Jeffery Deaver. 2) Stieg Larsson and 3) MJ Arlidge.

I will confess that I am yet to dive in to Arlidge's DI Helen Grace series, despite owning several of them. (I am a stickler for reading them in order and I am yet to buy the first one!) Deaver and Larsson however are two of my favourites, especially the Lincoln Rhyme collection. Rhyme is actually a firm family favourite of ours with my parents and grandparents all avid fans.

Check them out for yourselves below.

Rachael xo


No comments:

Post a Comment