Friday 30 June 2017

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible...

So, you may have noticed already, but I've been a little quieter than normal on the blog! Fear not fellow literature lovers, I am still here! I have been inundated with book review requests, end of term madness, (normality with 3 children!) and taken some time out to actually read the books I need to review! (It does help if you actually read them first, trust me!)

This is just a little update for you. My current read is The Roanoake Girls by Amy Engel. It's been on my 'to-read' pile for quite a few months now and I am enjoying it immensely. My last read was the amazing Lie to Me by J T Ellison. I was fortunate to receive an advance copy and gave it the 5 stars it fully deserved. A brilliant psychological thriller, perfect for fans of Gone Girl, kept me guessing until the end.

My next post will be a short review of The Roanoake Girls once I have finished it. I will then be moving on to a few independent authors of differing genres, so watch this space for details.

Rachael xo

No comments:

Post a Comment